First Presbyterian Church has a strong commitment to the growth, education and spiritual development of our children. We are committed to being…
- WELCOMING– we welcome every child as a valuable and special child of God.
- GOD CENTERED– teaching Biblical truths that will inspire us to grow in knowledge and relationship with Jesus Christ
- JOYFUL– We have fun and strive to inspire real joy in the lives of our children & families
- FAMILY ORIENTED– We are committed to honoring families and being connected to our entire church family
- SAFE AND SECURE – First Presbyterian is committed to maintaining a safe environment in which children and youth are protected from any form of abuse. This policy is intended to reflect the high expectations we have for staff and volunteers. Please read our Safe Church Policy here.
Children’s Ministry includes all activities, educational and recreational, designed for children Birth -5th Graders. This includes ongoing activities and special events. There are many opportunities to become involved in our children’s and family programs. Please visit the links below to learn more.