Click on the following link to view a PDF copy of the College Admission Flyer.
Our Sr. High group gathers together during the school year, Sept – May, for different fellowship and service opportunities:
- Sunday School on Sunday mornings 9:45 – 10:45 am in our Youth Center
- Wednesday evening Huddle, 6:30 – 7:30 pm in our Youth Center, includes a meal.
- Every other weekend our group meets on Sunday afternoons, 4 – 6 pm for fun, fellowship and service.
- Overnights in the mountains
- Big Chill weekend (spent, well, chilling together)
- Youth Service – an annual Sunday morning worship experience led by Sr. High Youth
- Mission Trips during the Summer. Week-long trips are taken to domestic locations one year, and international trips the next year.
- Montreat Youth Conference held in the summer. Week-long conference, drawing high school nationwide to Montreat, NC. Powerful messages exploring who God is and what God calls us to do be about in the world. Watch this video for more information.